Wednesday 4 February 2009

Plotting

So, I've had a really positive couple of days business wise. Me and hubby's mate Dan popped over last night who is a software developer (I think...) and it knowledgeable in all things 'web'. Needless to say setting up the online shop for selling my wares is rather a steep learning curve but very exciting nonetheless. Lots of talk of Google Analytics and metatags and optimisation and lots of blank expressions on my face.

I have been finishing my first set of designs over the past couple of days, some folksy-style Russian dolls, in varying sizes and patterns. I think primarily I will be concentrating on designing and making clear unmounted rubber stamps to start off with, business-wise. I've been looking into the start up costs and they aren't too high and making the stamps myself means I'm not tied down to large minimum orders from suppliers etc etc.

Anyway, better get back to the light box, these designs don't draw themselves :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment