Monday 2 February 2009

It begins...

Well I thought I would start one of these blog thingies as a kind of diary to document the start (hopefully!) of my business and of day to day goings on in the family as my memory is so blinking awful!

I'm sat at home with a poorly Eddie who decided to throw up all over himself en route to nursery and we are gradually watching our way through the Disney Pixar back catalogue, just for a change...

A bit of background on my current situation, I've just found out that it is pretty likely I will be made redundant from my current part time job. I've been there since leaving uni and to be honest this is probably the kick up the bum I've needed to actually use my degree and have a job I might actually enjoy. So following my love of design and card making I have started to go into business making and designing my own rubber stamps. The start up costs are remarkably cheap and I have lots of unique and rather funky ideas up my sleeve, so watch this space :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment