For those not in the know a 'Folksy Friday' is a weekly selection of items found on the UK handmade sellers website Folksy which usually pops up in sellers blogs, Facebook pages etc to showcase some favourite items from other sellers in line with a theme, colour scheme, occasion and so on. If you sell on Folksy there is a little feature on the basics of how to make your own on the Folksy blog and the all important (and highly acclaimed!) Haptree Mini Treasury Template which helps us bloggers make sense of the html stuff needed to make one!
Anyhooooo.... I thought I'd get some inspiration from a little closer to home this week and find some picks local to me in sunny ol' Devon. Enjoy!
1. Dice Drop Earrings by Joie de Vivre
2. Sock Cupcake by Devonly Crafts
3. Tattoo Heart Brooch by Lucky Lulu
4. Bride and Groom Wine Glass Charms by Seaspray
5. Organic Tea Tree and Fresh Mint Soap by Original Soap Co.
6. Chicken and Egg Tea Cosy by Ruby Ruby